The difference is in the flavor
Complete diet of enteral nutrition. Indicated for patients with mechanical disorders of deglutition or transit that occur with aphagia or severe dysphagia and which require a tube.
- - Home enteral nutrition.
- - Mechanical disorders of deglutition or transit that occur with aphagia or severe dysphagia and which require a tube. learn more
- - Patients with difficulty ingesting or digesting food.
- - Patients with protein-calorie malnutrition.
- - Convalescent patients or surgery
- - Elderly patients with difficulty to cover their nutritional needs.
- - Suitable for patients over three years.
The standard dose (1.500 ml/day) provides 61.5 g of proteins, 180g of carbohydrates, 60g of fats, 1.500 Kcal. and covers 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Packaging and flavors:
- - 12 bottles of 500 ml or 24 bottles of 250 ml
- - Vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate and cappuccino.