The difference is in the flavor
Complete diet of enteral nutrition. Indicated for patients with enteral nutrition who need to benefit from the effects of fiber.
- Home enteral nutrition.
- Mechanical disorders of deglutition or transit that occur with aphagia or severe dysphagia and which require a tube. saber más
- - Patients with enteral nutrition who may benefit from the effects of fiber.
- - Enteral nutrition in neurological patients.
- - Patients with difficulty ingesting or digesting food.
- - Indicated for the dietary management of patients requiring long term enteral nutrition.
- - Elderly patients with difficulty to cover their nutritional needs.
- - Suitable for patients over three years
The standard dose (1.500ml/day) provides 61.5g of proteins, 22.5g of fiber, 170.4 g of carbohydrates, 60g of fats, 1.500 Kcal. and covers 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Packaging and flavors:
- 12 bottles of 500 ml or 24 bottles of 250 ml
- Vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate and cappuccino.