The difference is in the flavor
High-calorie and normoprotein diet with fiber.
- High-calorie, normoprotein complete formula with fiber to be administered orally or by enteral tube feeding.
- Indicated for malnourished or at nutritional risk patients with increased energy requirements or fluid restriction who need to benefit from the input fiber:learn more
- - Metabolic stress, pre- and post-operative, trauma, cystic fibrosis, respiratory failure (COPD), heart failure, gastrointestinal disorders.
- - Enteral nutrition in patients with neurological disorders.
- - Elderly patients with difficulty to cover their nutritional needs
- - Suitable for patients over three years.
The standard dose (1.150ml/day) provides 75g of proteins, 215g of carbohydrates, 72.5g of fats, 28g of fiber, 1.865 kcal. and covers 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Packaging and flavors:
- 28 bottles of 230ml.
- Vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate and cappuccino.