NutAvant HP Fibra
The difference is in the flavor
Normocaloric and high-protein diet with fiber.
- High-protein, normocaloric complete formula with fiber to be administered orally or by enteral tube feeding.
- Indicated for malnourished or at nutritional risk patients with high protein requirements who need to benefit from the input fiber: learn more
- - Metabolic stress, pre- and post-operative, trauma, gastrointestinal disorders
- - Prevention and adjuvant treatments of pressure ulcers.
- - Oncological patients undergoing radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy.
- - Enteral nutrition in patients with neurological disorders.
- - Elderly patients with difficulty to cover their nutritional needs.
- - Suitable for patients over three years.
The standard dose (1.610ml/day) provides 98g of proteins, 189g of carbohydrates, 61.6g of fats, 25.9g of fiber, 1.736 kcal. and covers 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Packaging and flavors:
- 28 bottles of 230ml.
- Vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate and cappuccino.