The difference is in the flavor
Complete diet of enteral nutrition. Indicated for the dietary management of patients with increased protein and energy needs.
- Home enteral nutrition.
- Mechanical disorders of deglutition or transit that occur with aphagia or severe dysphagia and which require a tube.learn more
- - Indicated for the dietary management of patients with increased protein and energy needs.
- - Radiation therapy and cancer chemotherapy.
- - Prevention and adjuvant treatments of pressure ulcers.
- - In general, in all cases where it is necessary to increase the input of nitrogen.
- - Elderly patients with difficulty to cover their nutritional needs.
- - Suitable for patients over three years.
The standard dose (1.500 ml/day) provides 90.0g of proteins, 180g of carbohydrates, 60g of fats, 1.620 Kcal. and covers 100% of the RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Packaging and flavors:
- 12 bottles of 500 ml or 24 bottles of 250 ml
- Vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate and cappuccino.