1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Persan Distribuciones Farmacéuticas, S. L., hereinafter DATA CONTROLLER, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and any applicable relating to the processing of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to our products and services, or to our collaborators or suppliers with whom we have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Sharing data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation to do so.
Rights that assist the User:
- Withdrawal of consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Persan Distribuciones Farmacéuticas, S. L. Calle León y Castillo, 421. 3ºA. 35007 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs and expressly guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions in the regulations on personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.